Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Cody!

Happy 30th Birthday to the man I love, and am so grateful to have in my life. He only wanted to celebrate with Caddie and I. He was not very happy to be turning 30, but we made a wonderful day for him. He got breakfast in bed, which is a tradition for our family.He also got his car cleaned out and washed from me, presents and his favorite Cold Stone ice cream which is Cake batter and Cookie dough. He wanted this instead of a cake! I am so glad to have him in my life and we love everything he does for us. So Happy birthday Cody!


4 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

30 already! That is just crazy! Looks like you had a good time, and I would totally rather have coldstone ice cream than a cake anyday! Happy Birthday Cody!

Rob and Jenn said...

MMMM. That Cold Stone looks yummy. Is there any leftovers??? Happy 30th B-day. So when are you guys coming over?

Karri said...

Cody, this is Karri (sakota) I can't beleive I found your blog or I should probably say your wife's blog. YOu have a cute, cute little girl. HOpe your family is doing well.

Nichole said...

sheesh cody, you're a hottie! check out us out aka Nikki Nead