Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

I love the 4th of July!!! As we get ready to go set off some fireworks I thought that I would make a quick post of our fun day. We had family over for a good old cook out where we made the best kabobs, and had yummy watermelon. We had to take a break and put Caddison down for the night, but she was able to see some fireworks and to my surprise she loved watching them. She didn't cry.

Here is a little video of her playing with a little flag.
Her shirt says " Daddy's All American Sweetie" I thought that was perfect, and her shorts have cute red, white and blue on the side. Don't forget the two cute bows in her hair of red, and blue with white pokadots. Family picture on the 4th!!

Caddison had two 4th of July outfits so I had to take many pictures of what she was wearing.
We had to all dress up matching as a family Cody was blue, I wore white and Caddison wore Red. Lucky was also matching with her bandanna.

2 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

Why am I noy suprised that you have a matching 4th of July outfits for your whole family, even Lucky! You all look so cute, especially Caddy! Sounds like you had a fun day!

Anonymous said...

Cute 4th outfits!! Looks like you had a fun day!