Friday, October 17, 2008

Lucky turned 3!!



Lucky Lady Luke had her 3rd birthday yesterday! We celebrated as anyone who love dogs would, with her favorite bone, a toy and her all time favorite treat a bowl of popcorn all to her self. She thought that we were tricking her when we tried to give her the popcorn at first and then see realized that it was all for her. We have had so much fun with having her in our family. I am so glad she has out grown her puppy stage and hopefully will mellow down. Happy Birthday Lucky. She also hates it when I put on any hats so I had to put on Caddie birthday hat on her.

3 comments:

The High Family- said...

This post is precious. I love it. I remember when you got Lucky. Time flies. Just wait...Caddie will be going to kindergarten before you know it!

Nichole said...

i love to see people who love their dogs! you guys are awesome~~

Anonymous said...

You kill me Aubree! That is hilarious!!