Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Cody


What a day!! On Cody's 31st Birthday February 18th we closed on the sale of our townhouse and bought our new house. Cody said "I bought my self the most expensive birthday present... a new house." We are so glad that we were able to move into our new house and everything worked out in our favor. Cody got some new hiking shoes, the game Lips for our xbox that I still need to figure out how to hook up. A new Brian Regan DVD, an iTunes gift card and a new polo shirt. Happy birthday honey I am gald you had a good day. We had cold stone ice cream and then the next day I got out to the store to get him his birthday cake.


Then the next morning Caddison woke up sick, I mean puking sick. She did not want to eat her breakfast and just wanted to drink. So I let her go play with her toys and the next thing I hear is her throwing up. She was not acting sick, just puking every half hour all the water that she had in her belly. By night time she was felling better and wanted to eat some crakers and drink more pedilyte. We also let her have some of Cody birthday cake and she keep it down. This morning he woke up all better I am glad that the bug she had is gone!!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Happy Birthday to Cody!
Hey Aubree I just realized I don't have your email address and since I made my blog private I need you email addy so I can invite you. Please email me at samlovescolin@hotmail.com so I can invite you. I bet your sure having fun in your new home. Did your townhouse sell. I saw that the for sale sign is up again.

Terri French said...

Aubree,
Welcome to the 25th Ward. I saw a link to your blog from Jenny's. I look forward to getting to know you better. You sure have a beautiful family.

You are certainly invited to my blog any time.