Friday, July 10, 2009

Aubree's 25th Bday

I love being 25 it just sounds so right! I had a great day thanks to my husband for waking me up with breakfast in bed, mickey mouse pancakes. I was able to relax all morning getting phone calls from family and friends. I am so thankful to everyone for remembering my birthday.

Cody also surprised me by decorating the house with birthday decor. Cody is so fun. The Jenkins girls stop by as a surprise at lunch with cold stone ice cream cake and a super cute beaded watch.

Caddison could not get enough of the ice cake, I asked her for a kiss this what I got!


What I really wanted for my birthday was plants for our new yard. I got a new tree from Cody's parents we planted yesterday. Caddison gave me a gift card to Lowe's to get plants and we stop there today, I will take a picture tomorrow once we plant them.

We had ribs for dinner and another cold stone ice cream cake. I had such a fun day. To top the day off we just had our first fire in our newly built fire pit that Cody and I put in our back yard. We had smores and had the neighbors over.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Happy late birthday Aubree,
I'm such a retard I was going to call you. Looks like you had tons o fun.

Anonymous said...

And your super-cool friends took you to lunch a few days B4!! JK, glad you had a fun day :)

Kristin Rose said...

Happy belated Birthday Aubree! I can't wait to see your pictures with all your new plants. Have fun planting!