Saturday, August 1, 2009

Mommy and Caddie Swimming lessons

For the past 2 weeks we have been going to the Mommy and me swimming lessons at Noon. Caddison at first did not like the swimming lessons, she wanted to hold on to me like a Monkey and would not do anything. By the last 3 classes we went she finally would blow bubbles and let me let go of her on her belly and she would swim under water down and hold her breath. It was fun for both of us to learn new things. She like it at the end. Her favorite part of the class was when we would sing the washing machines goes round and round song. She would clap so loud and yell Yah when the song was over then ask for more. On the last day Cody came and watched us and took pictures. She was to little to do any other class but this worked perfect for her and I go together. I still can't believe that she is 20 months old know Crazy. We love watching her personality come out more and more. Her and I are leaving for Portland on Monday and we can't wait. I just don't know how she is going to be on the flight the last one she took was when she was 8 months old. She did good them, so I suspect she will do good on Monday flight.

3 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

So fun! That's great that you are getting her in the water already! She'll be a pro by next summer!

Leslie and Tyson said...

Glad Cody could make it to take pictures!! She is so cute, I just love her!

The High Family- said...

Glad she warmed up to the lessons. Really cute pictures. Have fun on your vacation.