Thursday, September 17, 2009

Silly Caddison

Caddison is turning in to such a great little model for the camera. I realized if I have her say "Baby" during her pictures I can capture a smile. She loves babies. Here she is just being goofy.

I found her down stairs after swimming in our backyard caring around this bag like a purse that she had placed blocks in and put her own sunglasses on. What a doll.

Sunday dress, she just looks so cute! She had to show off her curls.

Here she is with Bree backpack again she loves putting this thing on.


Also has anyone else started to watch the biggest loser again. It is one of my favorite shows. I will be routing for the Pink team. I think those girls are so cute.

4 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

Oh Aubree, she really is so adorable! Love her flipped out hair do! I love the biggest loser, I missed the 1st hour of it this last week, but I thought the pink team was cute, but Abby totally made me cry, and I still love Daniel from last season!

Nancy Niederer said...

Shoot- i think I missed the first show, I thought BL started next week. Love that show. Caddy is such a doll! Its cute she likes a back pack as big as she is!

Etsy Party Live said...

This is Emily's friend Tara. Since I knew you were in IF thought I'd let you know we are doing halloween photos soon. THere's a sample on our blog. SO SUPER cute. If you post a link to my photo blog on YOUR blog then you get $5 off your session. My blog is www.tmphotoblog.blogspot.com
Feel free to grab my photo ad and put it on yours. Hope to get to meet you at Halloween photos of your cute girl! :)

Kristin Rose said...

Love the curls! Hopefully they stick around. Curly hair is fun if you know how to tame it! Only took me 20 years to figure it out.:)