Thursday, May 27, 2010

Excited

We are so excited to leave on for our trip tomorrow to Los Angles. To get back on one of these for our 5 year anniversary. We made a promise to each other on our honeymoon that we would come back every 5 years if kids didn't get in the way. This time we are going on the Mexican Riviera. We can't wait.

But I am super sad and emotional about leaving this little girl for the first time EVER for 10 days. ( what was I thinking when I booked this trip). Tonight we take her up to Grandma house and she is excited to play with her friends/cousins as she calls them. I don't think she knows we are not staying there with her. But we have some exciting news to share with everyone.

Caddison is so Excited to be a Big Sis, this new baby and her will only be 3 years and a couple of days apart. Hope they like sharing a birthday week.

9 comments:

Leslie and Tyson said...

Have fun on your trip!! I'm way excited to see your new baby!!

Sheila C. said...

How exciting...both your trip and a new baby!!!!!

Lauri said...

Congratulations on the bun in the oven and hope you have a blast on your trip!

Ashley Wray said...

Congrats! How exciting, hope you are feeling well. And have so much fun on your cruise, I'm not going to lie, I'm super jealous :)
These 5 years have gone by fast haven't they?

The High Family- said...

I am so thrilled for you! Have fun on your cruise. Take care of yourself and let me know if you need anything

Mike and Christy said...

How exciting! Congratulations on the new baby on the way.

Autumn said...

Congratulations Aubree! And enjoy your trip.

Linda Kelly said...

We are so excited for your new addition. Matt and Stacie are due the first week in November so we will be adding grandbaby #13! Have a great time in the Mexican Riviera. Make sure and scuba or snorkel in Cozemel, it is the BEST!

The Woodson Fam said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is so exciting:) Your trip looks fabulous too! I am so glad you had a good time. That's awesome that you made a pact to go back every 5 years...we need to do something like that:) I am excited for you two and the bun in the oven!