Thursday, July 15, 2010

Aubree's Birthday Party

This year for turning 26 my wonderful husband had a surprise party for me on my Bday Saturday July 10th. I found out a couple of hours before the surprise but it was still fun. I only found out because the dunk tank had to come at 2pm to get filled up the party started at 4pm. He told me he rented the dunking tank becuase he new I couldn't do the slip-n-slide while being pregnant. The dunk tank was great entertainment.

He send e-vites to all my friends. Rented a dunking tank, and set up our slip-n-slides. We had a blast. They had a water ballon fight.

We ended the birthday night with Cold Stone Cupcakes! They were great!

2 comments:

Jules said...

What a fun party! Aubree, you look fantastic. Congrats on the boy!!!

steelerici said...

It looks like you had a fun party. I am just sad that I missed it.