Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sleeping Baby




I love it when Caddison is so peaceful and is sleeping, I had to take a cute picture of her. I can't believe that she is 3 1/2 months old. She is growing so fast. I has been so fun to have her and I love her more and more each day. The one thing that messed us up this week was the time change, spring forward Caddison was not use to this and has taken longer to get her sleep because of this. I never would have thought that it would effect her this way.

We are all excited to be going to Oregon, we leave March 18, and we get back on March 29. It will be a fun trip to see everyone and for them to see how much Caddie has grown.

3 comments:

The High Family- said...

Caddie really is getting big. I just saw her the other day and she is already bigger. Oh, and I love the outfit in the second picture...whoever bought that for her must have good taste! She really does look adorable in it!

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable Aubree! I love her bright eyes!

Marci said...

Aubree - I love your blog, you have to teach me! Caddie is a doll!