Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Break, Easter and 4 months old










































































Well a lot has happened these past couple of weeks, we went to Portland for Spring Break. We did the 11 hr drive with our baby and dog. We split it up by driving to Boise 4 hrs one night and then finishing the drive the next day 6 hrs Caddison did great on the drive didn't cry at all she just played the whole time and slept.

Caddison got to see all her aunts and uncles who cared about her and could not wait to see how much she has grown.


We went to downtown Portland and went on the new Tram.


Caddison went for her first walk out side she got all bundled up wearing a silly blue hat, that's all I could find for her because I forgot to pack one.

Caddison had her first Easter and she had on a cute brown and pink pokadot dress. She also turned 4 months old. I can't believe how fast she is growing up.

5 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

Love her dress, pink and brown is my favorite! I can't believe you guys braved the drive! Sounds like all went well though! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow?

Bryce and Katie said...

Hey sorry...it's me again. How did you do your cute header on your blog? I'm trying to spiff up my blog a bit.

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with Caddison's Easter dress!! It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Those are some really neat pictures of the city also. Thanks for sending me your link again!!

Marci said...

Looks like you guys had a fun spring break! I'm glad Caddison was good for that long drive! She's a darling girl!

The High Family- said...

I am so glad that you got to go and see your family. I bet they just love Caddison. Hope you guys had a great Easter!