Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Exploring new things

































Well tonight Caddison was exploring new things while taking a bath. She figured out that she could pull her knee to her mouth and lick it or suck on it. We thought that she look so funny doing it we had to take pictures of it and Blog it. It was funny. Also tonight I discovered that if I talk to Caddie in a deep raspy voice she stares at me with her eyes just trying to figure out what just came out of my mouth. When I then talk in my voice she started to giggle. It is so fun watching her grow up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful. Aren't those little milestones so fun?

Anonymous said...

She's so cute, I think you need 10 more!

Ashley Wray said...

Congrats Cody, that whole weight loss thing is a hard battle! And Caddie is so adorable, I agree, you need to have a lot more! It's so fun when they get to the age they seem like a "real" person! Glad everything is going well!

chelsie said...

What a cutie! I love her big blue eyes - enjoy this time - I think it's the best time of a baby's life - all of those firsts!!!