Saturday, May 17, 2008

Loving this summer weather





Today was such a beautiful day we were able to enjoy the sun shine. I tried to get some pictures of Caddison in her own camping chair but she was upset because she was tired and did not want pictures. So I took a picture of Lucky who was behaving she smiled pretty. We also had Caddison 6 month appt. yesterday even though she is not 6 months till this Friday. She was weight 12lbs 6oz which is what she weight at 4 months old. So they want me to try to make he put on more weight and she has to get weighed this Friday again to see she is gained anything. They also check her blood for her Iron level and that was just fine. So I hope she can gain some weight. But I was not a big baby so I didn't think that she would be. We also were told from the Dr. to start all the fun foods. We tried Rice cereal yesterday and she like it for about 6 bits and then was done. One good thing that we learned at this appt. was that she grow a 1' from 24'' in length to 25'' so we just have a long and skinny baby girl. I thought that these were some cute pictures I hope eveyone enjoys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute! Caddison that is, however the dog is cute too.