Friday, June 20, 2008

Backyard swiming

We got our first large blow up pool and Caddie and I tried it out yesterday, well we put our feet in because it was still really cold water. But we can't wait for the water to warm up and then we can spend long afternoons in the water. So I got some pictures of her waiting on my lap and eating her shoes.Also for Fathers day Caddie got Cody a great t-shirt, you can see for your self.And this is what she looks like when she is done eating after her father feeds her. He has not learned to clean her mouth with the spoon. Someday he will .

3 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

Love the backyard pool. We fill it up, let it warm up for a day and then Rylee swims all afternoon while I dip my feet in, get a little tan and read a book, it's perfect!

The Smaellies said...

she is so cute and getting big fast!

The High Family- said...

Wow, she really is becoming this cute little girl, not a baby anymore. Oh ya, and Cody will probably never learn to feed her the correct way. I think it is a guy thing. Even after three kids Cameron still gets food all over the place.