Friday, June 13, 2008

A nice quite day.

Finally nice weather today! It is starting to feel like summer.

Well our little girl does not like the grass.
She was happy when I took her inside and off the grass.
We tried to go out again she liked siting in the chair outside and we soaked up some sun.
She can drink out of her big girl cup. She had learned to hold the handles
She loves to feed herself the cereal puffs, and Lucky loves it when she drops them for her.
I love to update my blog so people can see my little girl growing up. It has been such a great day today and she has been taking a nap right know so I figured why not blog all the pictures that I took from this morning. I hope you enjoy!


This is what I get to see every morning when she wakes up from sleep or from a nap...
Here she is playing with her baby and kicking her rain forest sound maker
And then I stood her up in her crib and she thought that was great! I had her hold on to the crib for balance
And then we changed her diaper and she was happy. What a good baby I have. I am obsessed with taking her picture I know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kids didn't like the grass either! I always had to take a blanket with me. I love her dress also! Do they have one in my size??? JK!

chelsie said...

Congrats on Cody's UPS job - that will be so great for your family! It was so nice to see you last week - even if for only a few minutes - it sure was harder to say good-bye this time - I miss my Idaho family :)

Anonymous said...

Ooh I love your blog's new look. And caddi looks so grown up with that big o sippy cup. She is too cute for her own good.

JEFF AND LINDSY said...

Yeay!! She can hold her own cup, she is getting so big!! Dont worry, I take pictures of our kids every single day, I cant get enough of them!!