Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday



Oh what a crazy day I had today. I was able to get killer deals on some many presents. My friend and I went and ventured out at 3:30am to Kohl's where the line outside was ridiculous long. We thought that we got there early enough on NO we were still like the 200 people in the store but we were still able to get my portable DVD player for $49 original price $149 when the doors opened at 4:00am. We then head to Fred Meyers and we got there when they opened at 5:00 we were able to get new baby doll, 2 cute christmas dress for Caddie and cute tops. Then we went to Lowe's at 7am were I was able to get some cute latter shelf's for $88 dirt cheep original $130. Then it was off to Toy R us at 7:30 were we got steal deals on toys for our kids. We then ventured to WalMart by 8:15 where what we needed was already sold out so our last stop of the morning was ShopKo where I was able to finish my shopping experience by 9:45 in the morning. Let me tell you that is a lot of shopping with in 6 hours.

Not actually a picture from anywhere I went just got it online.

3 comments:

Nichole said...

holey buckets of craziness!

The Smaellies said...

I knew you would be out battling the crowds! I am glad you survived!

Unknown said...

That's a crazy picture! I love black friday...the deals are wonderful and the people are so fun!