Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Craft for $2.59




Today I had Bree over and we made a cute hair bow board for Caddison room, now that she is getting older and I keep hoping that I can put more bows in her hair I wanted a cute way to display them in her room. I had them on ribbon hanging off her bookshelf but I really like this way much better. I was looking for one of those that holds pictures but there colors just didn't work in her room and they are at least $7-10.
All you need is:
-one canvas (mine I had left over from a two pack size 16X20)
-fabric you like (got mine at Porter's it was 18x22 for $2.59)
-Staple gun
-Ribbon all different sizes (I had some that I picked up at the dollar store and then one I found for 50 cents.)

2 comments:

Lesa Martinson said...

That's so cute and for only 2.59 even better! I saw some of these this weekend at a craft fair and they wanted 20.00.

Leslie and Tyson said...

super cute!