Monday, December 22, 2008

Curls


I can finally get Caddison hair in the back to Curl with a little iron that I bought for her. I think that it looks so cute and she is looking so much older. I love little girls and all the fun bows and curls that come with them.
Caddie and Bree reading books in her room sitting on the rocking chair together. Bree likes to read to Caddie and be her "pretend big sister".


Here she is in her Christmas dress for Sunday with her hair all curled. She was petting Lucky before church.

Caddie in her cute pink outfit today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh how fun. Take advantage of it while you can. Mal HATES to get her hair curled. I love to pic of Caddison standing up, kids little legs are just adorable.

The High Family- said...

That is adorable. Her hair is so cute!! Sad I missed you when we dropped off our christmas card!