Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas in Oregon

What a fun vacation we had spending time with my family. We left for Oregon on Dec. 26th and just got back on Sunday Jan. 4th. It was great to for my family to see Caddie and her spunkiness little girl that she is. Caddison in the car on the way to Oregon Saturday 27th. Christmas at Grandma Carpenters on Saturday the 27th

Christmas at Grandpa Scott's Sunday the 28th

New Years she had matching shirt with her cousin Georiga that said Happy New Year.
Caddison loves babies and loves kissing and patting there backs. This is the new baby that she got from her Grandma and Grandpa Scott.
Saying goodbye to Uncle Chad. He loved spending time with her.
Finally a sleep on the drive home, Jan. 3rd.

7 comments:

Leslie and Tyson said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Tyson goes back to school next week. We need to do something. Even if its just me coming over for a while!

Luke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a nice Christmas. I love the pics with Caddison riding Lucky below! Too cute!

JEFF AND LINDSY said...

Im so bad at commenting on blogs! Looks like you had a great Christmas I love seeing little Caddison, she is getting so big! Happy New Year. Oh, we are in Karri Nelsons ward, she said you guys were friends, what a small world! Take care

The High Family- said...

I am so glad that you got to see your family. I bet they love Caddison. Ok, it really is a small world, i am in Karri Nelson's ward too.

Linda Kelly said...

Looks like you made it OK to Oregon and all the snow. I am glad you had such a great time seeing everyone. I sure miss going to Oregon. Caddison is growing so fast!!

Karri said...

Your little girl is so cute. O.K. so I just saw that you know Lindsey Branson. You're right what a small world! Tell Cody Hi