Monday, January 26, 2009

Moving!! February 13th!



YEAH! We sold our townhouse and are moving to our new house very, very soon. We move in 3 weeks, Feb. 13th. We are super excited to get a brand new house and make it our own.


Also this past week we had a fun trip to Salt Lake City, where my cousin Lauren was having her Farewell. We had fun going to IKEA and getting this for the new house so I can storage Caddison toys in baskets on the bottom and books on the top shelf's. Love it!

Here is Caddison sleeping in the Car she had a messed up weekend with random nap times.

She is ready to got to Church!

Also Lucky and Caddison playing they both are great helpers with unpacking the boxes that I just packed up!

7 comments:

Nic & Kandis said...

Congrats on the new house...it is beautiful. You will have to post pics of the inside so I can check out all of your cute decorating ideas. I'm still stressing over paint colors...ahh! I just want to go away, have somebody do it for me, and then come back and love it. Anyways, it was so good to see you guys over the weekend :)

Samantha said...

Yay! Congrats! We are so excited to have you in our ward. Maybe we will see each other more often. I bet you are relieved to have your house sold. I love the ikea idea too!

Linda Kelly said...

It was so much fun to see you and Cody and especially Caddison. I bet Nancy was jealous that we got to be with her cute little grandbaby!! You both looked great and your new house is amazing!! You will have so much fun filling it with wonderful ideas and especially LOVE!!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! That's exciting I can't wait to see all the fun things you'll do to the new house!! :)

The High Family- said...

That is wonderful! I bet you are going to make all of us that are decorating challenged look bad with all your awesome decorating. Can't wait to come and see it. Let me know if you need any help moving, we have a little trailer.

The Smaellies said...

How exciting! It will be so fun to see how you decorate your new house! I don't how much of a help I am with a baby, but if you need any help packing up, I will be there! GOod luck with the move!

Josh and Michelle said...

Congrats on getting it sold. It was probably tough with things how they are right now. The new house looks awesome!