Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fun with web cam

Nothing exciting has happened in our lives for a while, I have been making flower hair clips for Caddison that are so easy and super cute!

She has helped me cook it the kitchen and help clean up. She loves her apron that my Mom made her and didn't want to take it off.

This morning Caddison and I took some pictures with our web cam.

We also made a video.

I will post pictures of our house this week, everything is done and we are moved in completely. YEAH!!

3 comments:

Nancy Niederer said...

I love the clips! where do you find the flowers?! I love them! do you just glue them to a plain clip? id love to know more, they are darling. i sure miss you, i wish we were neighbors - how fun would that be?! although, maybe it is best for there to be some space between Jake and Cody, or you might have to see more of "Lloyd" than you'd like.

Nichole said...

hopefully you'll get her trained well so she'll keep helping and pretty soon you have a great little slave! i've got 2 but I need more =D

Kristin Rose said...

Love the flower clips. You could sell those on etsy!