Friday, May 15, 2009

Our House

Well we have been in our new house for 3 months and love it. I have finally decorated it the way I like and would love to show my friends and family.

Here is what you see when you walk into my house.Here is the kitchen, sorry for the mess it was lunch time and I wanted to take the picture so I could post, so look past the kids and their lunch I also have my mothers Day roses on my kitchen table they are still fresh.
Here is the Family room with the new TV and couchs.


Here is Caddison room.

Here is our Master bedroom, I am still thinking of repainting the gold wall.


Here is our Backyard, we have the Railroad logs out there for our Garden that Cody is so excited to plant. But yes our yard goes all the way to the fence. We are going to be pouring a patio and then we are going to be putting in sprinkler system and then maybe a fence we will have to see how much money we will have left.

We hope you enjoy our house, come and visit us some time.

6 comments:

The High Family- said...

Amazing! I still need to come over and see it in person. I love it. You are such a great decorator!

Ashley Wray said...

So cute! I love all the little detialed decorations that you have around, and your paint colors!

Grandmagretzky said...

Oh my goodness! What a darling house. I love your decorating and the layout of the place. You are LUCK-EEEEE! And do you have an acre of land or what, in that back yard? Yep, sprinkler system for sure...You guys are so blessed. I'm so happy for you!

Kristin Rose said...

You have made your house truly a home! It is beautiful! You have a natural eye for decorating.

Nic & Kandis said...

Your house looks beautiful! I LOVE the paint color in the family room. We definitley should come visit you guys sometime...how far of a drive is it from utah?

Etsy Party Live said...

I know you don't know me but thanks for the great ideas! I saw that you live in Idaho Falls and being the social bug that I am, I checked out your blog - hope that's ok! I think we have almost the same floor plan & I NEVER know what to do - I'm NOT a decorator. I love the way you've done your home. Permission to steal ideas!?!? :) I am friends with Emily Jordan-Walker and Jan Jordan. How do you know them? I've known them since I was 3 years old!!!