Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Camp out

On Friday we had a camp out in the back yard.We told Caddy we would take her camping and but with me being 6 months pregnant, I thought the convenience of the backyard sounded wonderful. Plus we have such a huge backyard that it felt like we did camp.
We had a fire in our fire pit on Friday night, with hot dogs and s'mores. Then she was so excited to sleep out side in the tent. Excited doesn't even come close to how she was all day on Friday, I should say she was jumping of the walls all day long because she couldn't wait.

She wore her Apple dress to church on Sunday, and she loved it.

2 comments:

* Dan & Ashley * said...

I love it!!! We totally need to come over for some of that cmapfire!! I miss you guys!

Allene Luke said...

I love the camping trip!! Caddison looks cute in her new dress -
You did a great job sewing it!