Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Swiming lessons, Utah and Big girl room

Caddison and I took the mommy and me swimming class again this year. She had fun.


We went down to Utah for my cousins homecoming talk and to see family. It was great it see a lot of cousins that I have not see in over 10 years. My cousin Heather's daughter and Caddy are only 6 months apart and loved playing together. Caddy with Grandpa Scott he was singing little white duck, which is know her favorite song.
Caddy with Grandma Nan she loved to shop with her.

Caddison has officially moved into her big girl bed. With new pink wall, we painted over her baby pink stripes. She loves it and wants to play in her room all the time. We put her crib mattress on the floor just in case she fell out of bed last night but she did great and never fell out. She tells me she is all ready for baby brother Maddox to come and sleep in her old crib.

BeforeAfter

2 comments:

Nancy Niederer said...

you are so talented in the decorating department! come do my house please!

Marci said...

So cute! Don't they all of the sudden seem older when they move to the big bed? I bet she loves it!