Monday, March 7, 2011

Maddox's blessing day

On March 6th we were able to bless Maddox. Our Family picture! I love that I have one of each a girl and a boy! I feel so lucky! I can't belive he is 3 months old, it feels like he has been in our family forever.
Maddox looking so handsome
 
Grandma and Grandpa Scott
 

Cody with his kids
Maddox looking right at Aunt Heidi.
Caddison with her Brother, I love his little white shoes.
The Family members who blessed Maddox.
Maddox and his cousin Bralie who were born only 14hrs apart, she has him on size. Maddox is just a little one but super strong he can stand already and loves to giggle.

4 comments:

* Dan & Ashley * said...

Congrats, you have such a good looking family!

Nancy Niederer said...

I love the picture of him with his binki. Such cute eyes!

Leslie and Tyson said...

pretty cute kids you have!! I just love them... we need to come play one of these days.

Rob and Jenn said...

What a special day for your family! He's a keeper!