Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Caddie's Frist Christmas







We just got back from our 11 day Christmas trip home to Portland. Caddison at 3 weeks had her first trip on an airplane and she did great. She didn't even care that she was on the plane and she didn't cry when we took off or landed. Here are her pictures from our trip. She is 5 weeks now and had a great time in Oregon meeting all her Aunts and Uncles and her Grandparents. She will be 6 weeks this Friday and she has been eating and growing so great.

2 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

Yay for blogging! I'm so glad that you started one and it looks adorable (like thats any suprise!) Caddison is so adorable and I'm glad to hear she is such a good baby. Rylee was that way and I'm praying that #2 will be the same way! We are really excited and yes, it was planned. I just thought it would take us a few months to get pregnant, not 1! Ok, to add a link list of your friends, go to customize, then add link list, then you just type in your friends and their addresses. Just make sure you save it. I hope that helps, if you need any other help let me know! Again, welcome to the blogging world!

The High Family- said...

Okay, Aubree...your blog is so cute. You are so creative. You'll have to show me your tricks. Also, oh my goodness your little one is a doll. I better get her present to her soon before she is to big for it. You guys looks so happy.