Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Luke Family joins the blog world





Cody and Aubree have started a Blog. I guess that now we have our new addition to our family Caddison it is time to join the Blog world. I am excited to post new pictures of her as she grows. It was an eventful year last year getting the little girl here, but this year is going to be fun watching her grow. She was born on November 23, 2007 at 10:00 pm. After going into the hospital at 7 am the day after Thanksgiving and being in 14 hrs of active labor little miss Caddison could not pass though my birth canal so we had to do an urgent C-section. So at 9:00 the doctor got me ready for the c-section and within moments little Caddison was born. She was 7 lbs 9 oz and 20.5 inches long. She has been the best baby I could ask for, she eats every 4hrs in the day and at night time she sleeps 5hrs or more between feedings. She does not cry at all she only coughs or grunts to tell us she wants something. We have already said that we don't want anymore kids because she has been so good ( I am sure she will have a sibling but not for awhile).

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Aubree, Your family is beautiful! I can't believe that you are a mother! I know that you are going to be a wonderful mom and that Caddison is SO lucky that she has you! Keep in touch. Blogging is fun. I look forward to your updates.