Monday, January 7, 2008

Our fogotten Dog Lucky



Lucky feels as though her life is been turned upside down. She is no longer an only child and she has to share her time with Caddison. She has been acting pretty depressed since we got home from our trip. It was the first time that we had left Lucky behind when we went to Oregon and she really missed us. She would not eat her food for a couple of days, she was whinning at the doors waiting for us to come home. When we left we left her with someone who she loves to be with. I guess she still missed her parents. I have been trying to get a picture of her and Caddison together for a long time and finally I got one before Lucky jumped off the bed. As you can tell in the picture she is not happy with me putting Caddie on her but oh well I got my picture. I hope she will act like herself soon, she is always acting like she is unhappy that this baby is not going away.

2 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

what a cute picture, I'm not going to lie, I did forget that you had a dog! How are you liking being at home? Isn't it the greatest? Keep us updated on everything that is going on! Your blog looks adorable!

Tiffany said...

Poor Lucky. I know with Pi he also had a very rough adjustment period not getting as much attention as he used to. Now he pretty much stays away from me if Finn is around but is my most willing cuddle companion once Finn is asleep. Your relationship with Lucky will probably change a little from what it was before. But she will eventually be happy again.