Thursday, September 25, 2008

Chunky Monkey


Our little Caddie has turned a new leaf she is our Chunky Monkey, well not really all that chunky but she is a monkey. We had to get her weight checked again at 10 months which was Tuesday and I am so proud to say she gained a 1lb and 10oz so at 9 months she was exactly 14lbs and know she is 15 lbs and 10oz!! I am so proud of her. Well the monkey thing is she loves to climb on anything and everything that she can. She has not started to crawl but she does the siting up scooting thing. She is stating to be come my little girl. I also tried on a bigger hair bow on her head and I think that she is still to small to pull them off what do you think?

4 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

I think she can totally pull off the big bows, she looks so cute! Reese is a little peanut too, are you still nursing or is Caddie on a bottle? Well good luck with the weight gain, it sounds like she's doing great!

The Smaellies said...

Good news on the weight gain! I think maybe you should find an in between sized bow-- although she is cute no matter the size!

Samantha said...

Yay, good for her for getting so big! I think the bows are cute, but maybe a smaller one would be cute too. Any takers on your townhouse? Call me sometime. We need to hang out.

Anonymous said...

I really love the big bow she could totally pull it off with a cute dress on Sunday! Ooh I could just squeeze her! See ya at the halloween party.