Wednesday, September 10, 2008

News

It official our house is on the market. The Homestead Construction Builders accepted our offer and we are just waiting to sell our townhouse. So if anyone what's to buy a 1355 sq ft townhouse we have one for you. We are so excited to get ourselves into a new house with plenty of room to grow our family. We can't wait to make things our, first by landscaping the lawn Cody can't wait to have his garden that he has always wanted, and then adding a dog door in the wall. I can't wait to decorated this house, I can hardly sleep at night I keep thinking about where I am going to put things and what color to paint rooms. We are so excited. I will keep you posted on when we sell.

7 comments:

Rob and Jenn said...

We are excited for you guys...and also more excited to get you back in our ward!!!

Samantha said...

Ditto Jenny. I am so excited to have you just down the road from us. We will have great fun!

Aubree and Cody Luke said...

Yeah! I can't wait to be closer to you guys, and in the new ward!

Anonymous said...

the pics of Caddi are so prescious, I dont know how you look at her with out dying to pick her up and squeeze!! She is just so cute. Congrats on the house, SO EXCITING! I know what you mean about not being able to sleep. I was the same way, Bryan thought I was crazy.Ooh so much fun

Lauri said...

We will miss you so much in our ward! But I hope your townhouse sells quickly since you are so excited. At least you will still be close and there is always book group.

Leslie and Tyson said...

Yippee! I'm so happy for you guys! I need to come look at the new house. I haven't even walked through. Allene took me over there after we stopped at your house, after the movie. So anyway, probably sometime next week since we will be in SLC this weekend!

The Christy Clan said...

Good Luck on getting your house sold-hope it happens quickly for ya!