Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor day weekend

We were able to go Utah and visit my family. We had a great time, I was able to do some fun shopping at Tai Pan we took Caddie to see the animals at Cabela's, and we went to Salt lake temple square and saw the Joseph Smith movie. We were also able to see my cousin after he woke up from his coma that he was in from an accidental drug overdose. He is having to learn things all over again. Here is his link to his news story. He is in a rehab recovery place know instead of the hospital and we are in high spirit that he will be able to recover. http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=3765921 We had fun in Utah and then my family came up to Idaho to help us make our house buying decision and this is the house we are going to make an offer on this week. It is right down the street in the same neighborhood were we already live in our townhouse just in the new part so we are still close to our park in Eagle Point. It is still getting finished so we will be the first to own it and did I mention it is on .449 acres and three car garage.

We also went swimming at the hotel they were staying at and Caddie didn't like the cold water but she loved the hot tub.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!! I love the house, how fun for your family. You are always doing neat things together.

Bagley Bunch said...

Good luck on the house. I liked it very much. Looks like Utah was a lot of fun. Did they go to Lagoon?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the first tooth! That's so fun. I LOVE the house! I can only imagine how cute it'll be after you get in there and decorate it :)

Josh and Michelle said...

Thats exciting that you guys are moving. Very cute house.

JEFF AND LINDSY said...

How fun! Congrats on the new house! I miss that neighborhood. You look like youve had a fun summer!

Leslie and Tyson said...

That will be so fun to decorate a brand new house! I'm excited for you guys.

Rob and Jenn said...

You've been busy! So...you're not moving into the house just down our street??? What!?!

chelsie said...

cute pictures! How exciting about your home - is it a done deal? What street is it on? 8th or 25th ward? :) I need some details...