Friday, September 5, 2008

Sleeping Beauty


Our sleeping Beauty... Every night after Caddison has gone to sleep I go and check on her and make sure she is fine, and make sure no one had taken her from her crib. I am paranoid that someone is going to take my baby while she is sleeping. Call me crazy I know. So I have to check on her each night it helps me sleep better. Well last night I went in and checked on her, this is what I found.
What a cutie! She is usually in the corners on her crib sleeping with blankets but she was totally sleeping in a weird position just like her dad does. I thought it was so cute and I love how peacefully babies are when the sleep. I just had to post this, I hope everyone enjoys.

5 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

To cute, nothing is more peaceful than a sleeping baby! I love her crib sheet too! I'm so the same way with having to check on my girls before I go to bed. Andrew thinks I'm werid, but I've just got to do it!

Leslie and Tyson said...

She is so cute, I just love her!
Thanks about the bag... Shopko. They have some pretty cute ones right now on sale. Anyway, the temple was good.

Josh and Michelle said...

Cute! Youre not alone in the paraniod thing. I became paranoid the day Callie was born and I still am.

The High Family- said...

It was so good to see you the other day. Caddie is such a cutie! I am also the same way and check on my kids every night, sometimes twice. You aren't paranoid, you are a good mom!

Aubree and Cody Luke said...

Thanks everyone for letting me know that I am normal! I know that Cody thinks is weird but I call it being a mom!